Thursday, June 16, 2011

Playdough Fun

Well today my little sister "M" wanted to play with me.  I am working on another craft but decided to try something we could make together, playdough! 

Here is a list of ingredients:  3 Cups Flour, 1.5 Cups Salt, 6 teaspoons cream of Tartar, 3 Tablespoons Oil, and 3 Cups Water.  (We did half of the ingredients because we were low on salt)

Put all the ingredients into the pan.  It will look like this.



Stir and add food coloring...can you guess what color I chose?



Purple! (it is light but I like it)  Keep stiring over medium heat until it pulls away from the sides of the pan.  My mom helped with this part...it was hard to stir!


All Done!  We put the playdough onto wax paper.  Careful it is hot!  My mom kneaded it first until it cooled down, then I did a little bit.


This is my handprint and my little sister's handprint.  We are going to go play with the playdough.

Have fun!  "L"

No comments:

Post a Comment